CureZone   Log On   Join
Stop changing your posts, still wrong

Views: 8,876
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,010,344

Stop changing your posts, still wrong

You keep changing your earlier posts. So I will respond to the part you recently added AFTER I last replied to you:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Your method of operation is to use your ID name mainly to launch personal attacks on people in Acid/Alkaline debate." -AHarleyGyrl

"Your real ID name was posted by a member" -AHarleyGyrl

"celcius,..." -AHarleyGyrl
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't post in "Acid/Alkaline debate".

My realID has never been posted by anyone.

I am not the member "celcius".

Webmaster can verify this. You have me confused with someone else, and again you are dragging innocent third parties into this train wreck of yours.

You recently called me "celcius" on another forum when I used my #21676 ID. I have that comment of yours saved to my hard drive if you need proof.

I have never, at any time used anything other than my nameID or my #ID. You should be able to investigate that sort of abuse of Curezone's rules since you have access to member information... but then why are you calling me "celcius" and saying that I start trouble on forums I don't even spend time on. And you even say that I have caused others to leave Curezone?????

The Webmaster and owner certainly would have banned or addressed me had I been using multiple or fake ID's. I have never been warned or banned or even contacted by anyone at Curezone for breaking rules or starting trouble. How many times have you been, Torrie?

When you hurt someone Torrie, it sends a ripple effect through many others and hurts them as well. You yourself are also hurt by that ripple effect that you started. Somehow you just don't get that yet. I hope you learn this before you self destruct. Yea, I do wish you well and hope for your success but I don't think you are in the right mindset to understand...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)