CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Torrie Covering Tracks

Views: 8,813
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,009,892

Re: Torrie Covering Tracks

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I told the truth. I have no idea what you are speaking about. Spirit asked me to answer these posts. So, if I do not tell the truth, what would you expect me to write? And, keep in mind, so far I have only addressed the drug issue, not anything else, yet. If you want to not believe this, that is up to you. But, it makes no common sense I would send anyone to a drug addict and especially when I was not paid for most of the patients. So, I did not know about the cocaine until recently and when I confronted him, he denied it, except for the office he had with Hal. But, I don't think I believe his denial now. -AHarleyGyrl
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So you aren't sure if Morales did cocaine, and not sure if you believe him or not, but you thought it was ok to call him a coke-head based on hearsay, spreading it all over the internet and use Curezone as the medium to do it? And you didn't reveal this "critical information" until you had a falling out with Morales and he owed you money? And you have an up-coming revealing story about Morales to share with everybody to stir things up even more?

That would be "Libel" (slander) and "Defamation of Character" according to the law here in the US, and now Curezone itself could be at some risk of liability because of your whole charade. Your intent to defame is certainly there, and any evidence you have of cocaine use is highly suspect.

Your mother was right to suggest you stay away from Mexico now. They do things a little differently down there Torrie. Will you have to choose between Mexican justice and US justice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)