CureZone   Log On   Join
"Wrong answer?" Who's running the show here?

Views: 9,390
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,008,245

"Wrong answer?" Who's running the show here?

"Wrong answer... -AHarleyGyrl"

That's so disrespectful it's almost funny.

The people who run this site, the Webmaster and Spirit and moderators etc... are doing a damn fine job and doing the right thing with these surveys and forums. Many curezoners are being helped because of the surveys and FREEDOM TO EXCHANGE VOICES.

That survey on Morales is doing a lot to help people. You don't want that survey Torrie because it discredits YOU as well as Morales, as you try to erase any connection between you and Morales. You can't escape being connected with Morales because of the many many people (thousands of people over 5 years - your words) you referred to Morales, long after you knew he was a hack. Now many of those patients are upset and you don't want them to have a voice that will connect you to Morales. Go ahead and erase your Morales sales pitches from your forum because he owes you money, but you have no right to erase from this site other people's experiences with Morales or try to keep them from voicing complaints. I realize that you plan on referring other dentists like you did Morales, but people should know the context in which that referral is coming from. They have a right to know your history when trusting you to something as critical as a doctor referral. This isn't a joke, it's not a game.

Just like before, you continue to direct people towards a known problem dentist or prevent them from being warned by others, for your sole benefit. You have the privelege of having your own forum Torrie, but you don't run Curezone. I'm still free to voice my opinion, or are you going to now target the Curezone customers/regulars and try to get me banned or my post deleted now for what I have said?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)