CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

AHarleyGyrl Views: 9,389
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,009,863

Re:

I find it disturbing that a Dentist would do drugs.  It doesn't matter what you put on here, I stand behind everything I said.  It is just that you took it out of context because I did not explain it well.  I had written it to warn the patients against going, but I was working on a blog to fully explain it and I have only a couple of paragraphs so far.  My purpose in posting was to warn the poster who had an appt with Morales and another poster who was considering going to him.  You can follow my posts back to that origin. 

"The apple does not fall far from the tree

I suppose if your mother was advising you

to hide the truth.:

THIS IS A HORRIBLE THING TO WRITE, BUT IS PAR FOR THE COURSE FOR YOU.  YOU SEEM TO HAVE NO DISCRETION WHEN MAKING RUDE NASTY COMMENTS TO PEOPLE.  YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM ON CUREZONE, WHY PEOPLE CANNOT GET ALONG.  I AM APPAULED BY THIS STATEMENT.  MY MOTHER IS WORRIED ABOUT ME POSTING ABOUT THE DRUGS BECAUSE I AM CLOSE TO MEXICO AND SHE IS 1200 MILES AWAY AND SHE DOESN'T WANT ME HURT. 

"It boogles my mind that you have used your

forum as the doorway to someone you knew

was not on the up and up and who ASKED you

to HIDE the truth"

I worked for Morales for years and he had relatively few complaints and if there were any posted online, he asked they be removed.  I wrote to the Webmaster and he removed them.  So, he was the one who made that decision, not me.  But, those complaints Morales was ok with, he had me convinced for years that the complaints were unwarranted.  Recently, there were more and I started not to believe him, which is why I quit.  You somehow keep getting it in your head that I knew he was a bad Dentist and sent people anyway.  That was NOT the case.   He always managed to convince me he was good.  But, the last few months he has not been able to and that is why I quit.

"If people go

to your web link offered in the posts which

are STILL in your forum, they see pictures

of Dr. Morales."

You love drama, but if you would bother to read the other posts I have made, you would see that I said there are hundreds of old posts and I have to spend a lot of time removing pictures.  I will take them off, but it takes some time.  I have already removed many of them that I came across, but I did not think much about it when I quit, so it was not a mission for me to go through all the old posts.  Still, I am working on it.  If I wanted people to go to Morales, I would not have written the warnings to those two recent posters who were going to go, the thing that started this whole mess.  

"Anyone can go

through my posting history and you will not

find the history of a troll"

I have been through your history and I do consider you a troll.

"I do not believe you when you say he wrote you

and said you need to answer Zoe's "attack"??"

I did not say that, you always take things out of context for senastionalism  He told me to address these posts.  You and another person were making the posts, so I put your name.  No, he just said to answer them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)