CureZone   Log On   Join
It hasn't been that long

molly bloom Views: 8,601
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,009,495

It hasn't been that long

I remember trying to find a post with Morales picture to show my husband. When I first saw this picture I thought it was a joke. Almost like a parody of a sleazy dentist in a hideous office. I remember seeing this one that was posted in November 2006....

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=770262#i

I think there were some more posts after that date, so it is not the year and a half that's been purported. Torrie should go through and erase every post she can get her hands on to mitigate any legal damage. But even then it's just a matter of a subpeona to the Webmaster to get them all back.

You have to be very careful about who you do business with....always.

I am in no way diminishing the needs of some people to have this work done. I understand the grave nature of the whole concept of metal in one's mouth. And I understand the temptation of having this done as economically as possible.

I wish all those that have suffered by this, or any other dentist good health. Oil Pull, always.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)