CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

AHarleyGyrl Views: 9,842
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,009,495

Re:

The reason I said something was because this person on here was going to go to Morales and I didn't think they should.  In fact there were two of them and one already had an appt. they said.  The following is why I said what I said about drugs: 

After I quit, I asked Morales why his ex-girlfriend kept accusing him of doing cocaine (she also said he did it in the office).  He said, "Oh she's talking about when I was with Hal Huggins."  He told me he and the receptionist were staying up late partying and doing cocaine.  That is pretty-much all he said about it.  He had an office with Hal Huggins in the mid to late 90s. 

A while back, I saw the ex-girlfriend's daughter online and since I didn't work for morales anymore she was willing to talk about him.  She was also the receptionist for the last a couple of years during the time I was there.   I asked her if it was true what her mom said.  She said it was, that her mom told her.  She said all morales cares about is drugs sex and money.  I still have the chat log as proof of that conversation.   

So, as I look back on things, and I don't know drug symptoms because I have never been around addicts, I remember Morales having a sinus problem.  Patients would give him different things for it, but he never used them.  He had this problem when he was making good money and didn't have any nose problems when he didn't have money (I am recalling this now, but I didn't know anything about the cocaine use in the 90s at the time, so I just thought it was a bad sinus problem. 

So, I have no proof he did it in the office like the ex-girlfriend was claiming and no proof he was on it.  All I do have proof of is his words to me that he did it when he and Hal Huggins had an office together.  Therefore, I am choosing now to believe the ex-girlfriend and it is my opinion she was telling the truth.  I base this on not only his admission to me that he did it before, but the way he has treated me since I have known him, that I have tried hard to suppress, because hey it's just me, right.  I mean, the patients getting mercury out was the important thing, me being treated like a dog tied out back was not as important.   

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)