CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm At The End Of My Rope!

Views: 21,130
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 100,294

Re: I'm At The End Of My Rope!

I guess the reason MH answers in riddles is because he wants us to look for the answer with the clues he has given so that it will be forever remebered by us. I have spider and small vericose veins. They are getting better since all I cut out bread, cooked meat and grains and dehydrating chemicals, as in caffeine. I have replaced them with fruits and veggie-fruits (avos, tomatoes, cukes)and some fresh raw fish occasionally. If you want to get rid of them you definately have to change your diet. Did you notice that MH said no grains? Grains are dehydrating to the body and vericose veins are due to a dehydrated body. The veins are enlarging due to a low volume of blood due to being dehydrated. It is much more complex than drinking water to replace moisture in the body. Whole raw fruits and sugars are super hydrating to your body. They are true human foods. If all you ate was fruit, you would'nt have to drink water. They contain all the minerals and vitamins that you need. It takes time for the body to rebuild and like MH said a life time of bad habits takes a long time to over come, but your body can do it under the right circumstances. It is known that too much exercise can cause an acidic condition. Every action that we make causes a reaction in our bodies. Just think of all the work your body has to do to repair all of the muscle that you just worked out and all of the free radicals swarming your body after exerise. People take their bodies for granted. I may not have helped answer your problem, but you can get there by being strict about what you put into your body, then once you get there, you can indulge once in a while. I don't know what your diet is like, but that is where you need to start, and you may already have. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)