CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm At The End Of My Rope!

sachit Views: 21,054
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 100,290

Re: I'm At The End Of My Rope!

Jibsea,

I am not sure if you are here to pick a fight with MH or should I say BH. It is your body...choose what you wish to do with it. BH along with others are giving their advice based on their experiences of looking after their health in the most optimal way.

How many liver cleanse have you done? How many colon cleanse have you done? How many kidney cleanse have you done? How many parasite cleanse have you done? Have you removed your mercury fillings, if you have any? Let me tell you my story. I had no health problem prior to undertaking the cleansing protocols, yet I did well over a dozen liver cleanse...that includes colon cleanse, kidney cleanse, parasite cleanse; I do have yet to remove the two mercury fillings in my end molars. On July 6th liver cleanse, I had no stones come out of me. I had well over 800 stones that I had...counted and added everytime I did the liver cleanse. I did not count the ones that would pass through the tiny holes of the colander. I have finally begun to notice great improvement in my health after removing a lot of garbage out of my body. If your body is really toxic than I suggest have patience my friend! Things will work out for you as well.

Incidentally, did you know that Lance Armstrong has testicular cancer not to mention metastatic disease in his abdomen, lungs and brain. The guy is slowly dying unless he chooses to remove his acidic body condition to more neutral and/or alkaline. I do admire the guy for his tenacity and courage to continue to bike to win laurels for our country.

The body manifests diseases in many ways to our continued abuse of the internal organs through our ingestion and physical strains. In your case, it has manifested as varicose veins that you could identify and now it is your choice to ignore or duke it out through sage advice given to you by BH and others. Do the above cleanse protocols and stick to it until no liver stones come out of you. Alter your current eating habits to fruits, vegetables, maple syrup, honey, sprouts, etc. The process takes time. Do not expect cure over night. Atleast give yourself half your age in months duration to achieve some level of expected improvements.

With warm regards,

Sachit

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.207 sec, (2)