CureZone   Log On   Join
Is there a cure for Varicose Veins?

jibsea Views: 21,462
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 100,261

Is there a cure for Varicose Veins?

MH, I hear what you are saying about cause and effect.
But, you need to know I'm no hack.

I have educated myself about the things you speak of. I have read your booklet, I have read Dr. Hay's book, "Health via Food", I have read 100 books from all the major alternative health guru's from, Dr. Norman Walker, Dr. Bern Jensen, Dr. Hal Huggins, Dr. Hulda Clark, Dr. Rich Schulze, Dr. Edward Howell, Dr. Andrew Weil, and Anne Wigmore to name a few. I have read these books. I have tried each of their ideas. I have spent thousands of dollars. The costliest being the removal of 12 mercury fillings. I have searched the internet. I have read everything I can find. I have tried many different herbs, creams, supplements and other concoctions. Even tried Edgar Cayce's protocols.

The one thing I did find out in all my searching, not one person has ever cured varicose veins. They always come back. Even if they're cut out. I think I'm out of luck!
Of all the diseases, why did I have to get an incurable one?

The reason I doubt what you're preaching, it doesn't seem to hold water. A few months ago, I have tried the "Orange Juice Fast." I did it 21 days. I still have varicose veins. I see no improvement.

I hope you won't be like the guys who make excuses, and say something like, "You didn't do it long enough", "You didn't liver flush enough", "Wrong type of oranges" on and on...

I had oranges shipped up from Florida. Cost me a fortune in shipping costs. I followed the fast to the letter. No cheating or skipping. My family will testify to that. They thot I was a fanatic.

For past several months, I have been doing Dr. Christopher's "Mucusless Diet", doing his varicose vein protocol, and taking lots of his herbal formulas. Still no improvement. I sure am keeping alot of people in business.

I ride a bike everyday. I get lots of exercise. The bad veins ache with pain, and are becoming more enlarged each passing day. Maybe it's genetic and it can't be fixed? People can cure themselves of cancer, why not varicose veins?

I don't want to give in and go crawling to a Doctor office to have veins surgically stripped from my body. That can't be very healthy. But, if this disease isn't corrected, I'm at risk of blood clot and stroke or worse.

I want to believe, but I'm very discouraged. Why doesn't anything work for me?? Maybe it's because it's all a bunch of hooey!?? Alternative medicine is a scam?

I'm tired of being scammed. I pray for healing. I pray for truth. God, please send the truth. God, please send an Angel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)