CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 Questions for the experts here

glaxony Views: 2,128
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,288,805

Re: 2 Questions for the experts here

I have taken a lot of cayenne pepper capsules and I eat a lot of black pepper because I have heard it increases the potency of herbs, but I have never mixed pepper in with my herbs before putting them in capsules. That is a great idea. Does cayenne increase the potency of herbs the way black pepper does?

I also have a question about pancreas... I tried adding boron to my daily vitamin regimen a while back because I heard it was a pretty common deficiency. When I did, my pancreas started hurting and I got a salivary stone. I stopped taking the boron and both the pain in my pancreas and the salivary stone went away. I started taking it again and they both came back again. I did this a few times, enough to know that boron causes pain in my pancreas and salivary stones for me.

Someone here told me that people with salivary stones often get pancreatic cancers. So I suspect the boron was causing my pancreas to detox and I may have a pancreatic stone too. Since you have had some experience healing your pancreas, do you know of any way to get rid of pancreatic stones? TIA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)