CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 Questions for the experts here

Views: 2,137
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,288,631

Re: 2 Questions for the experts here

I never tried the hydrogen peroxide but maybe it helped, eh? I did buy some purportedly nano silver sized stuff once and still found my herbs worked better and quicker, but I do keep my silver maker around for in case I can't get the herbs, and to make the spray for my dandruff, although my over-alkalinity did seem to help with that fungus.

The blue these morons say they became because of CS is total BS. I'm sure a good makeup remover would get rid of that blue just fine. The real effects, the 'bluing' is something the royals in Europe dealt with, cuz they ate off silverware all the time.

It only happens if you're in-taking too big of particles which the current version of makers , unless worn out, won't produce. But the silverware broke off big enough particles that the silver could get in the cells but couldn't get out again. But I never heard of a 'blue' royal, have you??

I'm sure we would have, but anyway, that's why they got called bluebloods, because they had a slight bluish tinge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)