CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 Questions for the experts here

Views: 2,112
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,288,644

Re: 2 Questions for the experts here

I'm saying any decently made silver would do the trick, in that case. (And my, you do make quite the string of deductions based on what seemed a poor understanding of what I was actually saying. Get reactive much?) And I learned about silver before there was a bunch of scammers out there. It wasn't that well known then. So maybe I'm out of date or am uninformed on all the wonderful new techniques.

But what I learned then still seems pretty applicable now. There is a lot of hype--hard to sort out. It was easier then. The amber silver is the same as the clear, and oxidized doesn't help or hinder. It just tastes more tangy, from my experience. I have no idea what they teach now since what I learned then made sense, and answered my questions sufficiently.

And I pretty much stopped using it preferring the herbs instead. I am not sure what hep I had since I never went to the doctor for it. The echinacea and deparasiting (and a beck electromagnetic pulser) stopped it after about a month. Once I addressed it, it never got worse though, only slowly better. It would be interesting to find out how well the echincea would have worked for you, too. Versus depending on silver.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)