CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 Questions for the experts here

glaxony Views: 2,161
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,288,673

Re: 2 Questions for the experts here

I make hot herbal tea. So yes I take my herbs with hot water.

I thought PPM was "parts per million" and what the meters measure is now many particles of silver can be found in a certain volume of water.

Yes I know Goldenseal is a natural Antibiotic and that it works on bacteria, but not virus or fungus. Indeed, candida will flourish if I do not take a handful of critical care probiotics with Goldenseal after a certain point of use, usually when the infection is a lot better, but not yet completely gone.

I have used Goldenseal for bacteria infections like strep throat and bacterial vaginosis if I am so unlucky. I have also used it as a prophylactic to prevent pneumonia from setting in after coughing for a long time with a cold, in combination with NAC and Inositol for the lungs.

All I know is my CS doesn't have much of a taste to me. But I put some in the refrigerator one time and it got bitter. I have also tasted the bitterness on several other occasions and wondered if it may have something to do with how much is in my system. More research needs to be done and I am just putting my observations out there in hopes that others will be able to correlate it with their own experiences. The more we experiment and share our anecdotes, the more we all get to learn.

Some people say they think they can taste the silver in mine a little bit, but I can't. So maybe it is my taste mechanism that is faulty.

I gave some CS to my mother and she no longer needed Antibiotics from the doctor. I gave some to a friend who had the flu. It fixed her right up. It worked so well she called me up and said she'd had a rash on her arm for years, and that cleared that up too. She had tried everything she could think of to get rid of the rash to no avail. I am thinking MRSA or anti-biotic resistant strep or something like that, but who knows without a lab and a gob of money? A friend of mine with herpes said she only needed ten drops of my silver to clear up a herpes attack. So I know my CS is working, and not only for me.

Hope I did not offend you by trying to be funny. I need to remember to put smiley faces in my text when I cop a fake attitude. There is a certain voice and demeanor that comes with it when I am speaking like that in person. People can see I am being facetious and they laugh. It's my mother's attitude shining through.

I keep forgetting that it comes off better in person, and trying to be cute in writing doesn't work. Everybody always tells me how much they love my mother. She is very smart, but not very educated. She doesn't mind going head to head with educated people and asking them a whole bunch of skeptical questions and trying to learn.

It has not worked so well for me after getting a degree. Guess I need to learn to show humility. There is a certain amount of information that makes people dangerous, and a certain amount that makes you smart enough to question things that don't make any sense, and a certain amount that will enable you to trick others into thinking they are stupid. I am on level two and wouldn't want to do number three. But there are some threesomes going on here. grin wink~

There is also a lot of dangerous advice being given. And one man's cure is another man's poison. It depends on your body chemistry whether you can get will or have an "allergic" reaction... P450 cell profile would be very helpful in customizing an herbal formula too. But who can afford that test??? And how would you get one without coming down with cancer?

I am of the opinion that when people don't get any results with herbs, it is because of a combination of things. They don't take enough of them to do them any good with acute illnesses. And with chronic illnesses they are taking too much too soon. Instead of taking a little bit persistently every day for a long time, they are trying to get rid of a chronic infection quickly. But they are systemic and require blood cleansing, which takes time.

It took me several years of drinking a cup of Thyme Tea daily to stop chronic bladder infections from returning. But eventually they went away for good. If the urine is burning me when I pee, I need a strong cup of Thyme Tea. But it tastes so nasty, I always quit drinking it right after the burning stops. When I began to weaken the tea to a delicious taste and take it preventively, the burning stopped coming back. But then I had to drink it daily for years. The burning would come back every time I stopped. I didn't mind much because I like thyme tea if it is not too strong. Eventually I didn't need it any more at all. It seems that is how herbs work on most chronic things. A little every day for the long term works better. But you have to mega dose for acute things.

With silver the more bacteria or viruses it has to disable, the more particles you need to do the job, I suppose. This is all just hypothesis because I am not a scientist with a lab coat and all...

Which PPM meter do you like better?
Where did you get it? How much did you pay?
How do you make adjustments for heat?

PS~ My CS has worked on itchy red eye infections too. And it makes my eye floaters smaller and fewer. Very weak eye solution please.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (3)