CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 Questions for the experts here

glaxony Views: 2,129
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,288,636

Re: 2 Questions for the experts here

Sounds like you are saying there is a relationship between heat and oxidation and that oxidation is bad and too much heat causes oxidation, and all the instructions I have received about the superiority of making your own Golden Colloidal Silver , and how to do it is a bunch of bunk and I have been fed a fishing line with some stink bait on it and the videos on You Tube about how to make your own Golden Colloidal Silver are just a bunch of bunk.

None the less, I have to say that I have had my hep C viral load count checked twice when I was taking Golden Colloidal Silver . It was below half a million both times. When I went 30 days without taking any and had a viral load count done, it was over 2 million. So Golden Colloidal Silver definitely helps me keep type 3A Hep C viral load count down. Since my recipe ain't broken, I ain't gonna change it unless I do some experimenting with hot cold batches and prove to myself the particle beam is denser with a cold batch.

Seems the particle beam completely disappears when I try to reduce particle size with Iodine. If I remember correctly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)