CureZone   Log On   Join
2 Questions for the experts here

grizz Views: 2,363
Published: 9 y

2 Questions for the experts here

I am amazed beyond belief at how successful nebulizing Colloidal Silver has been. Not only did it cure my chest cold from HELL that I caught while on a tour bus, but it also cured my suffering with asthma (so far so good). I have spent the day researching CS and I have 2 unresolved issues.

1) There are 2 schools of thought on CS. One group says that CS will kill our good flora and the other group says not so. The issue is whether or not our good flora is aerobic or anaerobic. If anaerobic (does not need oxygen) then it will survive CS. CS kills pathogens because they are aerobic and CS deprives them of oxygen.

2) There are supposedly 2 versions of CS. One is called Colloidal Silver the other is called Ionic Silver. Home made silver is always the "Ionic Silver" because they do not include the "Secret Sauce" that adds missing ions to the mixture. Adding the secret sauce and heating on a stove turns the clear colored Ionic Silver into Amber Colored Colloidal Silver . Is this true, or just marketing BS?

Many thanks,
Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)