CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Milk thistle side effects, silver and kidney stones

plzchuckle Views: 14,343
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 961,596

Re: Milk thistle side effects, silver and kidney stones

Tony, if you look at my "R" on the liver flush support forum, you'll see me yelling at the folks to break the fasting period with watermelon ... have had MANY days in the last year that the only food consumed was watermelon. 

I'm definitely NOT taking more and more herbs.  I use mostly tintures, a few syrup forumals.  Most of my tincutres are liver related to aide my liver function while my body rebuilds me a new one :D.

I'll give you my regime, and would appreciate your assessment:

a.m.:

~breakfast is Plzchuckle's Hot Lemonade - 1 large mug of distilled water, 1 or 2 juiced lemons, 1-2 tablespoons of sorghum, justa pinch of sea salt, 1/2 dropper of liquid cayenne

~2-3 Lower Bowel Balances - colon cleanser, peristaltic muscle rebuilder (born constipated, lived that way for 52 yrs, was on up to 12 a day in early use of this product, now having to cut back to stay out of the toilet)

~4 drops of pure oregano oil

~8 drops of olive leaf tincutre

~in one tablespoon of Udo's Choice 3-6-9

~1 tablespoon of MHs Liver/Gallbladder Balance

~1/2 - 1 tablespoon of coconut oil

after work:

~2 LBB

~somedays a little more coconut oil

bedtime:

~2 LBB

~1 tablespoon of liver Itch formula which I'll be done with when the bottle I have is gone, It did the trick with my eczema.

~1 tablspoon liquid lecithin/evoo

I use herbal cleansers, all are on hold for now except for LBB and Kidney Cleanser until I get the water retention thing figured out.

My diet is pretty good.  No breakfast.  Lunch is generally a mono-fruit, all I want of any one kind of fruit.  Supper usually consist of hummus and chips, a huge baked potato w/goat butter, organic cheese ... kinda like a loaded potato but no bacon, some days I have steamed, roasted, stir fried veggies and a large serving of a raw salad w/home-made organic dressings.  One day a week, I go out to lunch with a guy and/or gal at work.  Then I eat the only meat I consume.

White flour, white sugar, white tablesalt, grocery store oils are a thing of my past.

I've done my  eating plan and my supplement plan for over a year now.  Maintained my weight at the lowest in my adult life with no effort.  Until recently, I was feeling better and better all the time. 

Either the milk thistle is bad for me or I've hit some load-level with the herbs.  Just gotta figure out which it is.  Something dawned on me at work today:  while at the beach, I went lazy with my supplements, totally didn't take them after Friday (hadn't had any milk thistle for over 2 weeks at that point, maybe longer), by Saturday evening, I was noticing "I've got MY feet back" by Sunday, I was feeling like my old self.  Reading Dr Christopher's works, he recommends "resting herbs."  When I came home from the beach, I decided that I'd rest the herbal supplements for the rest of last week.  Saturday night, I started back on them as stated above and Sunday, yesterday and today my problem that started with swollen ankles manifested as swollen feet, calves and thighs ... my hands were even tight today ... my eyes felt swollen.  I got a feeling it could be an overload of something rather than just the milk thistle.

As you see, I AM a self-experimentor in all of this and willing to take responsibility for what I'm doing.  I'll talke to you guys that have been at this longer than I have, but my brain isn't going to stop working!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (3)