CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nature is best - but naturally derived supplements are often more practical

plzchuckle Views: 12,970
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 960,403

Re: Nature is best - but naturally derived supplements are often more practical

Tony, I believe I first met DQ in the liver support forum.  I'm here because of liver dysfunction.  I read Kevin Trudeau's first natural cures book and started readReadREADing.  sheesh at the wealth of nfo availabe online!!!! ... may I live long enough to read it ALL :D

In deciding my holistic lifestyle, I opted for "naturalist" and have stuck to the plan.

One thing that struck me when I heard Dr Christopher talking about wholefoods and wholefoods supplementation was that taking the iosalte is flushing $$ down the toilet.  If your body isn't using what you're buying, there's no point.

I try to use wholefoods that have multiple benefits.  Ex:  gogi is one of the strongest antioxidents on the planet.  Gogi juice has multiple beneficial components ... so for me, that's a good choice.  Chlorealla, same thing.  See?  I'm getting strong vitamins in a form that my body can use.  I feel that I USE more of the vitamins than somebody taking a mega vitamin that doesn't have the other vitamins, minerals, factors and co-factores for assimilation.

Plz understand that when I "set up argument" I'm not challenging YOU, I'm picking your brain.  Don't take offense ... *laugh* ... I challenge the author when I'm reading a book!!  Dang folks NEVER respond.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)