CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ARG! Dont put down cleansing pleeeaaaase?

Views: 23,753
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 947,690

Re: ARG! Dont put down cleansing pleeeaaaase?

I can see how it would be very easy to praise something if it has worked wonders for yourself and others. I know because I'm sure I would feel the same way if it had worked for me. No doubt did I expect problems to get worse before they got better, however, after 6 months of doing colon cleansing, parasite cleansing, liver flush's, juice fast's etc. and still not getting better results; infact, problems were getting far more severe and damaging my body. One start's to wonder if there's another factor that is not being consider. So, taking this thought into consideration I went and got some educated opinion's from doctor's, naturopath's and herbalist's. After some testing I found out that my liver was extremely close to shutting down, most of my bodily organs were in major stress and most of all I looked like shit. My Acne had only been very mild to begin with when I started cleansing it turned into a very very severe problem during and after the whole ordeal. I've got so many Acne scars now that I will have for the rest of my life. Cleansing crisis or not it was the biggest mistake of my life. I was talking to one surgeon my mum works with and he says they have lots of cases where people over do the cleansing and their liver's have acually shut down. What I learned out of all this is that if you eat a healthy Diet to begin with(something like the paleo especially) and do enough exercise, your body naturally eliminates toxins on its own. As much as curezone is an excellent place to seek comfort and advice I fear too much of it is uneducated advice and doing injustice more than it is helping. I know everyone on here all mean well, I just think people should be wary of some of the stuff that is claimed on here. I don't doubt at all that cleansing can be good for some and I have had positive results in the past from doing small juice fast's myself, but, none of that got rid of the problem. Everyone is different and that is all it comes down to.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)