CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i am very serious about this

danq Views: 4,607
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 118,119

Re: i am very serious about this

It will stop when the marketplace wants it to stop. That process may be happening as we speak. We are not only witnessing the demise of the USD, but the demise of the whole fiat , debt money system on a global basis. If I'm correct, then we'll see rising inflation(currency supply) and rising prices for food , energy and commodities as we move forward.

When the market turns to precious metals, the e-comm industry (payment processors) will ask the commodity based ETF's to take a walk down the aisle of matrimoney and we will be able to buy a case of beer with digitized gold and silver, right at point of sale.

E-Gold would approximate this model, although e-gold is small in market scope. The concept is very solid and sound, while the money , in of itself, is debt free and unencumbered.

Don't expect these market driven solutions to be initiated or even supported by government. It is up to the grass roots and the power of demand. We are here to balance the power equation between the power of supply and the power of demand, within a world that has been supply driven "since the apple was shoved in our faces".

Gold's historical problems were not about gold, in of itself. They were about the logistics of gold, it;s movement aand the inability to "split the gold" into very small incriments. This problem has been solved with digitization, however.

We're all following the same "script". We gotta get this "beast" to rise up out of the grass roots now, is all. Buy gold. That's a beginning.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)