CureZone   Log On   Join
Miracle II

trapper/kcmo Views: 4,812
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 934,427

Miracle II

Miracle II is Spiritually Revealed, Scientifically Advanced, All Natural and Organic.

Active Ingredients: Eloptic energized stabilized oxygenated water, ash of dedecyl solution, calcium, potassium, and magnesium.

and sold at a profit. you can bet they did no trials on fully iodinated people.

my dad was buying the cheapest crap walmart has to wash his hair. his beautiful full head of brilliant white hair was disappearing rapidly. we were down for a visit and the boys left their AXE(they insist and mom gets it for them) body wash there. dad ran out of shampoo and used the axe body wash for shampoo. heck, that stuff cant be good. but sure enough, the wads of hair in the drain disappeared and the hair on his head grew back in. now he swears by this stuff and wont use anything else. go figure.

the point is, i am sure the nasty stuff he was using works fine for most people. i am sure axe body wash is loaded with all the bad stuff they can find. but by simply changing his shampoo, he stopped a trend. he made a change in the environment his hair was in.

youre right. one time of Iodine exposure is not going to do much. but what you do every day, especially to the hair and scalp itself and even if it worked fine before, changing that is as likely to change the results as anything. miracle II is a fine product, i am sure. it probably works well for most. maybe not so well for you any more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)