CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: With all due respect, you aren't familiar with Dr. B.

lyn122 Views: 9,742
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 929,410

Re: With all due respect, you aren't familiar with Dr. B.

Hi Jeff,

I've gone through Jarvis's book..have had the book for years...and have read most of what's on your site. It did not work for me. Nor did supplementing with lots of seaweeds.

I tried Lugol's with ACV according to Jarvis for months before finally moving to high dose iodoral for fibrocystic breasts. My breasts were in enough pain I considered a mastectomy. When I'm on iodoral I have no pain and my breasts are soft and returning to normal. Low doses of iodoral, or any iodine, do not work for me...every time I lower the dose twinges of bad stuff returns. My dose stays close to 50mgs iodoral/day for the majority of the month.

During Jarvis's time there was no water fluoridation plus low exposure to bromides. Bromides are everywhere now.
Plus who knows how much additional Iodine Jarvis's patients were receiving. Cow's teats used to be washed in iodine. That added more to milk. Milk and eggs heavily concentrate Iodine so if it's in the soil it's in these foods. I bet eggs and whole milk figured heavily into the average country Vermonter's diet.

I don't see how you can compare what used to work to what we're up against these days with toxins and pollutants.
And I would guess if Jarvis was dealing with the problems we're having he would have upped the Iodine to the levels needed to alleviate it. Exactly what Brownstien, Flechas and the other iodine doctors are doing.

Lynn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)