CureZone   Log On   Join
I got best results with bowel cleansing too

MidlothianGirl Views: 4,046
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 92,841

I got best results with bowel cleansing too

Last September, my body was literally falling apart. I have been into alternative medicine for many years. I am 39 and had about 20 cysts on my face. My chemical sensitivies were unbelievably bad. My blood Sugar was whacked, and my thyroid glands were very sore and swollen, and everything I ate, I had an allergic reaction to. I was unbelievably fatigued, had terrible circulation, etc....I have in the past experienced m.s. symptoms and eye inflammation, which could have blinded me (but a very good European pycnogenol cured me of my ms symptoms and eye inflammation 3 years ago).

I got very good results after my flushes, but symptoms would return. What made the biggest difference for me was after I stopped using Epsom Salts and did a whole cup of oil with 2 ruby red grapefruits. I would sip on that all evening, then I drank a whole 10 oz. bottle of magnesium citrate the next morning. My 8th flush provided the best breakthrough; I passed a stone that was the size of a walnut shell, and 2 more that were almost that size; and literally dozens that were chickpea size; passing about 300 stones that flush. After my second colonic, I got an even bigger breakthrough.

Now I have none of any of my previous symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)