CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting Juiced

Views: 5,984
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 927,829

Re: Getting Juiced

Really, ok then.

I TOTALLY DISSAGREE WITH DIANETICS AND SCIENTOLOGY. I TOTALLY DISSAGREE WITH LISTENING TO NEW AGE MUSIC FOR HEALTH OR ANY REASON. I TOTALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND AND FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD DISSAGREE WITH A GENTLE WIND INSTRUMENT BEING USED.

There, I've just revoked several things Kevin recommends. lol :p

And your right, you weren't bashing ME, and I never said you were. lol

I said you were bashing the FRUIT.

Oh, and I was at the book store and there is a book out on the best foods in the world, under FRUIT section along with all the other normal fruits, the author listed Goji. It was neat, hea eats it with his cereal and snacks.

Oh, and the reason why I like to tell people about health is because, well, I have a tallent and want to help people. I want to be a preacher, evangelist, missonary in the future for God. I love to help people, because what good is life if you can't say that a week never went by that you didn't impact a person in a small or big way during your small time on this earth before Christ comes back? At least, that's how I see things. :)

-Matt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)