CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice and Sugar

Views: 5,661
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 923,865

Re: Juice and Sugar

Matt, for someone who tells people they don't know a lot, you need to be corrected on a couple of things.
1. in ORAC tests, acai was shown to have a higher value then almost all other fruits. The dried form of acai is comparable to the value you quoted for goji berries.
Acai pulp - which you can now buy in the UK frozen (to preserve the goodness) has been shown to have 3 times the value of blueberries and twice the level of pomegranates.

2. Sugar from fruit is less harmful then pure White Sugar , because it takes longer to break down, but it is still metabolised as sugar... so still should be controlled.

3. as someone else correctly pointed out, acai is also very low in sugar.

also nobody should be eating aspartame. this stuff is way worse than sugar. see for yourselves - go to video.google.com and do a search for Aspartame in the videos. this stuff is made in a lab, barely got through toxicity tests (early tests showed that it caused brain tumours in lab mice). Recent testing (again on lab animals... this time rats) has shown that people who eat this stuff have more of an apetite - so it actually causes people to eat more! Also, isn't it funny that the recent surge in obesity levels started in the 80's... coincidently the same time when we started to see this new generation of super big people!

Anyhoo, before you ask, I have started a company importing acai into the uk. we only sell the frozen pulp - as we feel this is the best way to get it into your diet. I won't mention my companies name because I don't wish to break any rules, but if you are looking to find where you can get it - search for it on google. it's sublime, believe me.

Thanks for reading my rant,
Ronan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)