CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice and Sugar

Views: 6,106
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 923,865

Re: Juice and Sugar

wow you are really uneducated on this stuff! Fifteen grams of Sugar per ounce!!! that is unbelievably high! So for one ounce you are getting 4 tsps of sugar..How the hell is that low? Spoon out 4 tsps and see how low that is.

So if someone would to take in 4 oz of that stuff that would be 60 grams of sugar!! That is higher than OJ! That is one very Sugar concentrated juice.

Who listens to doctors? Dude I am a prediabetic because I used to eat lots of carbs and drink lots of juice..and now my Sugar metabolism is impaired.

juice can spike your insulin as much as a can of Coke!

Juice was not a part of our ancestry..when our enzymes and other bodily funcitons were being set, highly concentrated juice was not in their diets.

So drinking this stuff is freaking our bodies out.

as far as the ORAC level of Acai, I have a product in my hand that our company sells and it says it is over 15,000.. I will call the company and find out for sure

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)