CureZone   Log On   Join
Give me a K, give me an E, give me a V . . . Yay Kevin!

Dquixote1217 Views: 6,650
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 923,191

Give me a K, give me an E, give me a V . . . Yay Kevin!

I see the Kevin Trudeau "Discussion" forum in the CureZone "Debate" section is still the Kevin Trudeau cheerleader forum for some members.

I can see the pom poms shaking, can't you? Siss, Boom, Bah, Rah, Rah ,Rah!

Give me a K

Give me an E

Give me a V

Give me an I

Give me an N

KEVIN! KEVIN! KEVIN!

Barf!

It figures that Trudeau would like juices which are over-hyped, over-priced and mostly sold through MLM programs and which feature thousands of misleading websites with false claims about benefits and studies.

As Dr. Ralph Moss says, Magnosteen is just an "overpriced fruit juice" without a single a single clinical trial of mangosteen in the treatment of cancer, despite what is said on the websites. And it comes as no surprise that the Chief Financial Officer of mangosteen distributor Xango once worked for Morinda (now called Tahitian Noni International). Noni, btw, has tested to be the least potent of all the hyped juices.

I personally like goji but believe the effectiveness has yet to be proven to warrant $44 per bottle.

Acai can be obtained at the local market, as can three other much less expensive juices I consider super: Pomegranate, blueberry and dark grape juice (especially if you can find the grape juice that also contains grape seed extract0.

DQ

Noni, on

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)