CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice and Sugar

traderdrew Views: 6,340
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 923,385

Re: Juice and Sugar

Sugar is sugar, no matter if it is added or natural. The body cannot differentiate between them..so do "burn" slower than others,but the bottom line it's still all sugar.

I am putting these thoughts out there in the arena of debate.  Please correct me if I am not thinking correctly.

The reason why I think added sugar is the problem is because when food manufacturers are adding sugar they are doing just that.  They typically don't add another sweet juice that has a bunch of other cofactors that help the body metabolize the sugars by helping the body balance these reactions.  

Also I don't understand how you can say sugar is sugar.  Perhaps the body cannot differentiate between them but it is hard for me to accept that sugars such as aspartame and splenda have the same biochemical effects as zylitol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)