CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Excessive bleeding (almost non-stop periods) with lots of brown blood

pb3046 Views: 24,445
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 925,516

Re: Excessive bleeding (almost non-stop periods) with lots of brown blood

Hi, Nicole! I too stopped bleeding with large doses of a herb, it has been so long ago, I can't even remember which one, but I know I had to take nearly the whole bottle, either 60 or 90 caps, each time. Huge doses of cod liver oil are helpful for eyes as well. I decreased my prescription big time many years ago. I am glad you mentioned it again. I have vision problems again and I have had that thought in the back of my head about cod liver oil, and that devil on my shoulder that says, "But it tastes nasty!"

Soy is like huge doses of cod liver oil - subjects to debate. I have heard all the stories about soy, and I am undecided on it. But each of us have receptors in our bodies for different things. For example, if we are in pain in our foot, and we have a deep back massage, it will help the pain because both massage and pain use the same receptors. Soy, a weaker estrogen, will fill up the estrogen receptor and when you body pours out estrogen, which is it and you can see it by all the blood, and the estrogen will not be able to enter. You have no body fat, so you are not making estrogen from the fat in your body. That is why I said you won't need as much soy as someone who was hemorrhaging blood. The only other food I know that helps excess estrogen is wheat bran, and you may want to toss that into your diet somewhere. It will also help the constipation. I was horrified the first time I read all the bad stuff about soy, because I was taking a Herbalife soy protein powder, and I knew it really helped me, AND...I raised my son on soy formula. He was super healthy as a child, no cavities, great eyesight, and that has followed him into adulthood. I credit whatever health problems he now has to the gallon of Diet Pepsi he drinks each day. But he is a tennis professional and is still pretty healthy. I now use a whey protein powder, but it does not satisfy the appetite as soy protein powder does.

I did forget one thing to address in my post last night. You can eliminate hemorrhoids with the same Colloidal Silver soaked cotton ball therapy as for vaginal candida. Either hold it on the anal area for six minutes, or insert, depending if the hemorrhoids are internal or external. Silver is a miracle worker, and one or two applications at most are all it takes. It doesn't eliminate the cause, which is constipation, but probiotics and magnesium should take care of that.

I am twixt and tween on the Vitex. I took it myself for about two years, and could not see that it helped me at all, but that was a time where I had not gotten my diet to purely fresh like I have now.

Please post your progress on the protocol I suggested if you decide to follow it. And for heaven's sake, give that stress and guilt a kick and out of your life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)