CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Excessive bleeding (almost non-stop periods) with lots of brown blood

Gwendo Views: 23,696
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 919,886

Re: Excessive bleeding (almost non-stop periods) with lots of brown blood

Dear nicolenyc,

The iron in non-meat sources is not easily used by the human body. Vegetarianism may be depleting your body of its good health. You may feel better if you added (naturally-raised) meat and organ meat into your diet. In fact, the eggs of free range chickens may help you.

'Course that may only address the symptoms of anemia and/or iron deficiency and not the cause of your bleeding in the first place. Conventional medicine is likely to lead to hysterectomy.

Hormone regulation? Is there a natural remedy you could try instead? For instance, cholesterol is required for your body to make its own homones--if you were getting cholesterol from animal foods could you go off the medicine?

I have recently found a source for raw milk. It is delicious and safe. Many people who thought they couldn't drink milk, really only have problems with pastuerized milk. Raw milk has enzymes and vitamins that would be ruined by pastuerization, and these enzymes and vitamins make milk a healing food.

I take a high vitamin cod liver oil that is combined with butter oil (still tastes like plain CLO). My understanding is that not all brands have the vitamins A & D that they should. In fact some brands have very little of either vitamin, or they add synthetic versions of the vitamins back in.

Having said all that, not every problem is caused by lifestyle nor can be cured by lifestyle. Do what you can, and rest yourself in God's hands.

Blessings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)