CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Excessive bleeding (almost non-stop periods) with lots of brown blood

nicolenyc Views: 25,958
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 925,376

Re: Excessive bleeding (almost non-stop periods) with lots of brown blood

Wow thank you for all the great info!

Just to update, I have on both occasions stopped the bleeding in a matter of days with high doses of cod liver oil (Dr. Weston Price). I just learned this method so I've only done it twice! So that is the remedy, and I think it's miraculous, while I work on the root of the matter.

The point about "no cramps because my uterus has no tone" is interesting and I wonder if that connects to my orgasm difficulty (near impossibility with a partner). It once had all the tone in the world as I was a 14 year old sufferer of endometriosis with crippling pains and that went on for many years until treatment w/Provera and two laparascopic surgeries. That's the only way I was able to complete college.

I can greatly relate to the issue of guilt and over the years I've admitted it as a big problem. As for the diet and supplements, I will implement those. I have avoided soy because of the many negative reports but I should revisit.

As for surgical menopause, I'd fight till the end to try and avoid a hysterectomy. I've seen so many women have them as near first options against their bleeding issues. I try to do everything as naturally as possible and so far I've encountered nothing that I can't handle. But on natural menopause, my great-grandmother (who lived to a vibrant 99) and an auntie both entered menopause in their late 30's. So there's a chance that I am close now.

Another poster suggested Chinese medicine and yes I have seen a practitioner and I'm a firm believer. Thank you.

Thanks to all and I welcome any further advise and comments. This is a wonderful forum!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)