CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Excessive bleeding (almost non-stop periods) with lots of brown blood

pb3046 Views: 32,301
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 919,886

Re: Excessive bleeding (almost non-stop periods) with lots of brown blood

I had this in the early 90s, and while I believe I was eventually healed when someone prayed for me, I gave the information I learned to several women afterward, and as long as they stayed on the protocol, there was no adverse bleeding. One even got pregnant the next year, after the doctors told her a hysterectomy was her only option, and after ten years of marriage with no pregnancy. The doctors will advise hysterectomy, maybe after a couple of D&Cs. I had two D&Cs which didn't help a bit. I bled for a year or more. I was under a lot of stress, working and going to nursing school, both full time.

You may want to google the phrases "estrogen dominance" "perimenopause" and "abdominal congestion."

The reason you have no cramps is that your uterus has no tone. The blood and/or tissue just pours out. Your uterus is relaxed, as if you just had a baby, but it is not contracting. When a woman in the hospital has a baby, and begins to hemorrhage, the nurses are taught to massage the uterus. The tip is just a couple of inches below the navel. If you have fat in that area, it is harder to find but you say you are slim and should be able to find it easily. This usually stops the bleeding, or the massage is repeated. Calcium and magnesium are the two minerals involved in muscle contraction and relaxation. Calcium helps contraction; magnesium helps relaxation. These two minerals need to remain in perfect balance.

Abdominal congestion is another cause. Abdominal massage is indicated for this. Besides massaging the uterus, massage the whole abdomen Every Day to help the circulation in that area. Up on the right side, across the middle and down on the left side, so the colon gets a proper massage. Additionally, keep your hands and feet warm to draw that congestion from the center of your body, wearing socks to bed if necessary. It's the same concept as keeping booties on a baby to help colic, to pull the congestion out of the center of the body. DO NOT EAT ANYTHING THAT GIVES YOU GAS, even if you think that food is good for you.

Estrogen dominance can be helped by the recommended diet, with a slight emphasis on soy. The soy fills up the estrogen receptors so that the body does not absorb the estrogen your body is putting out. You would not be bleeding so much if you did not have lots of estrogen. As you are slim, this will be the least of your problems, so you do not have to go overboard on soy.

The diet: Nothing deep fried. No sugar, no flour, no caffeine. No grains/starches, dairy except possibly cottage cheese and unflavored yogurt, red meat, and very little fruit. Saute your food in coconut or olive oil if you wish, or add a good liquid oil over your vegetables. Your diet will be primarily protein and vegetables. You need more protein than a normal vegetarian gets to put some muscle in your muscles - your uterus and your intestines (constipation). Use a protein powder and have a smoothie every day.

Supplements: Vitamin E to help balance hormones - 2000IU per day. Dolomite or a calcium magnesium supplement. Start out at 2 am and 2 at night. Begin increasing the 2 at night one per week until you have diarrhea, then back off. Probiotics - lactobacillus or acidophilus. The regular acidophilus from Walmark works for me. Take 4 per day; back off if diarrhea, but just take a break and/or cut down; do not cut out. The probiotics will fight constipation and candida.

You will notice a decrease in the bleeding the first month, although you may not have regular periods until the second month. After your periods become normal, you can start easing up on the diet restrictions, but very slowly. This diet is one you basically need to stay on the rest of your life until you actually see your body is not functioning well on it. The abdominal massage and the supplements should definitely be continued, except that after a year or so you can cut the Vitamin E down to 800IU.

Don't do too much cleansing or flushing or anything until you get this under control, because this bleeding is a type of cleansing. Brown blood, in my opinion, is probably better than lots of frank red blood, as this is usually a lesser amount. When I bled, I flooded red blood with clots and had to wear double pads and sometimes adult Depends overnight. Brown means it is older.

Perimenopause - obviously you are beginning it, and may go through menopause before fifty, if you don't change things and if you don't have a hysterectomy. You are too young to go through menopause, and that is what will happen if you have a hysterectomy, and I encourage you to try this protocol. At least try it for two months, I believe it will work for you.

Stress and guilt: You must cut the stress until your body heals. You know what your stress is, overwork, poor finances, men problems, whatever. It has to go; this is your life. Usually gynecological problems are connected with guilt, and that guilt may be sexually connected or not. More than 45 seconds of guilt is not useful. When you begin to feel guilty, about anything, you must talk really sternly to yourself, saying, "This is not useful. What I think makes my emotions and when I think of guilt, I will distract myself and provide myself with a more useful emotion." You have to get some "muscle" here too.

I would encourage you to read the Iodine forum for the first couple of months you are on this diet. There is a lot of information on there that is not on the other forums. Don't start on it until your periods are straightened out. There is often detox with iodine, and since we usually detox from our weakest area, it may increase your bleeding. As well, you want to know if this protocol works before you add in a second protocol.

You first posted on the Candida Forum . This diet is excellent for candida. I would suggest you insert vaginally either a cotton ball soaked in Colloidal Silver and/or alternating with 2 acidophilus capsules, whenever you have the FIRST sign of candida symptoms. You may get some die-off from changing your diet. Persevere. If you tend to bacterial vaginosis or candida, the above suggestion of internal acidophilus capsules will strengthen your defenses; you could use it as prevention.

I may have left something out. Your question was bothering me, and I had to turn the computer back on just to answer this question and it is way past my bedtime. If I remember something I will just post an update.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)