CureZone   Log On   Join
Part 2: Jack Samuels at the MSG website TruthInLabeling explains it

monica999 Views: 9,210
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 920,206

Part 2: Jack Samuels at the MSG website TruthInLabeling explains it

"Dear Jack,

I can't thank you enough for your prompt and detailed response!

Would you kindly tell me if it is okay to eat cooked tomato products such as tomato paste/sauce and cooked mushrooms? Those wouldn'y be fermented or manufacturered but I know they naturally contain more glutamic acid which may be free'd during cooking?

So, even added wheat gluten in bread is okay as well, correct? I couldn't find a single bread at Whole Foods without added wheat gluten.

It looks beer and apple cider vinegar are not exactly advisable but may be okay in moderation.

Thank you :)

Monica"

Jack Samuels response:

"Monica:

I mushrooms and I saute mushrooms with no problem. I have virtually no tolerance for MSG.

I attempt to use fresh tomatoes, but do use them in cooking. Many of the canned tomatoes include " citric acid ." That is a problem.

I would prefer a bread without added gluten, but it should be fine. Check out Trader Joe's and concentrate on whole wheat breads.

Jack Samuels"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.175 sec, (1)