CureZone   Log On   Join
Maybe you experienced...

Ayehasherayeh Views: 3,440
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 919,651

Maybe you experienced...

true compassion.

This as opposed to passion with expectation or desire of reward or result.

What you desribed is the gift of realization of what compassion is.

""""""""I was in some other reality where time stood still. I felt very
content and at peace with everything. And bliss, I could not have
been happier than I was in that moment! I had a sense that all
things were perfect as they were and we were part of something
larger and everything had its purpose and was important. Most of
all, I felt a feeling of pure love and trust radiating from and
toward Holly. I remember thinking, how grateful I was to share her
life and have this wonderful responsibility for her, and what an
honor it was for me to be entrusted with this perfect and beautiful
soul! Our hearts were joined in a way that is deep and permanent"""""

Crave for a thing and yes you may get it, but along with it comes suffering? renounce what you crave and that object will instead follow you.

Do not try to hold on, yes the happiness and bliss will leave it always does if you try to hang on to such desires you will get hid harder with the opposite polarity which is sadness and despair. You can imagine that when the happiness and bliss leaves and you try frantically to hold on or to search for that same feeling again. How will you feel? it will be painful. So let go of that experience, realize that you have been awakended to this compassion and that it may rise out of you again now that you know it experientially as opposed to just in the head. It will come and it will go but when it comes it will be more frequent since you are now acquainted. Think of it like a good friend.

Do not dwell in the past do not dream of the future, concentrate instead on the present moment.

The middle path is one people do not look at for they are addicted to the swinging fluctuation of desire, step out of desire for these experiences and just let them be as they are and paradoxically the more they come and the longer they stay. One day you will step out of misery and suffering and guess where that step may be?

Aye

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)