CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rape

simplify Views: 6,383
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 910,097

Re: Rape

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(1) The problem there is that homosexuality is also defined as an attraction and an orientation.

(2) By your definition any man who is raped is a homosexual because he engaged in homosexual behavior.

(3) Would you call the straight man gay as he is being forcibly raped?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Obviously you skipped words in my post to make is appear as if I said something that I didn't and responded accordingly. This is called a word game and you're probably better at that than I. With political correctness you can define anything any way you want and if anyone disagrees they are a bigot. You appear to be a liberal and anything anyone says that doesn't coincide with your ideology is hate speech. Liberals don't have ideas of their own, however, they are masters at attacking the ideas of others. Liberalism, like homosexuality, is a condition or a disorder, depending on how you got that way.

Now, go back and re-read your questions, then re-read the answers I provided and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)