CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ensymes revisited

MentalNomad Views: 3,085
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 909,194

Re: Ensymes revisited

I would call the phone number and ask to speak with her if you could or have her personally call you back possibly. A couple of years ago she used to personally answer the phone and take orders, now the company has grown quite a lot and when I call and make an order the last several times it has been the staff that took my order. Annette was always very friendly and helpful as well as knowledgable when I had questions, and her staff may even be able to answer your question? They are very friendly as well, I really recommend WFN on all counts--friendlyness, quickly getting orders out, best prices and high quality. In my experience the only thing Tropical Traditions has is the quality, but the treatment I received on multiple occasions I will never order from them again. Anyway...Glad you found Dr. Fife's books, they are just awesome. :) Best to you, Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.083 sec, (1)