CureZone   Log On   Join
Great work Caitlin.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
guploo Views: 3,525
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 662,493

Great work Caitlin.

I agree 100% with everything said about coconut oil and very informative. You explained it so well, even I couldn't do a job this good.

However, the comment about me and hoppy is very judgemental and way out of line.

I have read your posts for a long time now and always regarded them. I was surprised to find out Brian S is the same 7546 person I been arguing with for days. The reason I got into argument with him was exactly the one you mentioned, he gets defensive. Not only that, he got offensive also.

Whatever made you think guploo and hoppy are marketing for Nutiva? Same way I can say you are marketing for wilderness family. This is the product you like and like to tell people about it, same way I liked something and wrote about it. I didnt even know of the product you talk about until I read the last 2 posts. Will it be wrong to say, you got defensive also? I wonder why, I am really at loss.

I am a long time member of CZ, I write in every forum and I write about the products I use (LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, LIKE YOU DO TOO), does this mean we all are marketing them? If you want to see the receipt of Nutiva I ordered and received on 26th of feb, 2005( which was mentioned in one of the posts), I can scan and email it to you, so you know I personally bought it from someone, for my personal use. It wont say guploo though, as it was ordered with a real name and not a username. If it has the email listed, then that will say guploo@myemail. If that doesnt clarify your suspicion, you can call the vendor to make sure I didn't make up that receipt.

As for raw and heated goes, years of chronic fatigue, incapacitating pains and auto immune issues taught me about raw foods, where I found relief and UTTERLY beleive God didn't heat anything, why should we? Less heat the better. That was my only point. To top that Nutiva tasted and smelled heavenly. But I got bombarded left and right.

Now that I read more messages, you openly talk about coconut supreme and WFN, isnt that considered marketing? Don't we need a moderator for that?

I didn't go telling people Caitlin is marketing WHATEVER brand, I didnt even think that way, until I read your post.

Please understand, this is an open forum, where we can write about anything that helped us and can help others, to better our health and our lives, as long as we are not selling it and NOT OFFENDING ANYONE.

Peace

gup

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I agree 100% with everything said about cocnut oil and very informative. You explained it so well, even I couldn't do a job this good.

However, the comment about me and hoppy is very judgemental and way out of line.

I have read your posts for a long time now and always regarded them. I was surprised to find out Brian S is the same 7546 person I been arguing with for days. The reason I got into argument with him was exactly the what you mentioned, he gets defensive. Not only that he got offensive also.

Whatever made you think guploo and hoppy are marketing for Nutiva? Same way I can say you are marketing for wilderness family. This is the product you like and like to tell people about it, same way I liked something and wrote about it. I didnt even know of the product you talk about until I read the last 2 posts. Will it be wrong to say, you got defensive also? I wonder why, I am really at loss.
I am a long time member of CZ, I write in every forum and I write about the products I use (LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, LIKE YOU TOO), does this mean we all are marketing them? If you want to see the receipt of Nutiva I ordered and received on 26th of feb, 2005, I can scan and email it to you, so you know I personally bought it from someone, for my personal use. It wont say guploo though, as it was ordered with a real name and not a username. If it has the email listed, then that will say guploo@myemail. If that doesnt clarify your suspicion, you can call the vendor to make sure I didn't make up that receipt.

As for raw and heated goes, years of chronic fatigue, incapacitating pains and auto immune issues taught me about raw foods, where I found relief and UTTERLY beleive God didn't heat anything, why should we? Less heat the better. That was my only point. To top that Nutiva tasted and smelled heavenly. But I got bombarded left and right.

I didn't go telling people Caitlin is marketing WHATEVER brand, I didnt even think that way, until I read your post.

Please understand, this is an open forum, where we can write anything that helped us and can help others, AS LONG AS WE ARE NOT OFFENDING ANYONE.

Peace

gup

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.085 sec, (3)