CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Great work Caitlin.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MentalNomad Views: 2,946
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 662,524

Re: Great work Caitlin.

I guess the title was all that was commending eh? I think you've went just a bit over the top here...and yes it was my opinion that you were marketing considering that almost every single message I read of yours was promoting Nutiva on this forum. (In fact the only ones I remember not being related are the two I've read that you posted today) You will notice that I am very fond of WFN, and mention it whenever anyone asks which oil they should buy. But you will also notice that a huge portion of my messages is just full of useful and what I hope to be helpful information, not promoting my favorite brand. And that difference right there is what throws up a flag in the mind that it is marketing going on. It is always easy to spot TT people on this board (this is the 3rd time actually they have tried to infiltrate this forum) because they in no wise look like a consumer and only proport TT. Also they leave as soon as their skirt is uncovered for being who they are. I do not mind someone from a company being on here, but I like knowing that is them, not them trying to be secretive you know? Also I know Brian's style as I've had quite a bit of unpleasant dealings with him. And I am sorry if my opinion of you was incorrect, and do apoligize for that. Until recently I had never seen you on CZ, if you have been here longterm then it has been in other forums that I do not frequent. I have been on CZ for about 2 1/2 years, so your screenname was new to me--another flag there. I just recently saw you on the Oxygen Therapies forum. And now I see you are the url kind of guy, placing lots of urls. Which was actually another flag in my mind. Then your message //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=299&i=1307 was encouraging Johnny Vegas to become a distrubitor and was talking about being a businessman and making money while taking the best tasting coconut oil. So you see all the flags that came up? :) But a person is innocent till proven guilty, but I also have the freedom of speech to express my opinion when I THINK something is going on (not to say that I'm right, as I do not seem to be this time). This is one of my most favorite forums, I just do not want to see it get taken over by marketing you see? I am sure you can understand that. But I am not at all wishing that our personal experiences and favorite brands not be discussed, that is not what I am saying at all. So now you see I hope you better understand where I am coming from as well and what made me think you were marketing. We both should now. ;)
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I guess the title was all that was commending eh? I think you've went just a bit over the top here...and yes it was my opinion that you were marketing considering that almost every single message I read of yours was promoting Nutiva. (In fact the only ones I remember not being related are the two I've read that you posted today) You will notice that I am very fond of WFN, and mention it whenever anyone asks which oil they should buy. But you will also notice that a huge portion of my messages is just full of useful and what I hope to be helpful information, not promoting my favorite brand. And that difference right there is what throws up a flag in the mind that it is marketing going on. It is always easy to spot TT people on this board (this is the 3rd time actually they have tried to infiltrate this forum) because they in no wise look like a consumer and only proport TT. Also they leave as soon as their skirt is uncovered for being who they are. I do not mind someone from a company being on here, but I like knowing that is them, not them trying to be secretive you know? Also I know Brian's style as I've had quite a bit of unpleasant dealings with him. And I am sorry if my opinion of you was incorrect, and do apoligize for that. Until recently I had never seen you on CZ, if you have been here longterm then it has been in other forums that I do not frequent. I just recently saw you on the Oxygen Therapies forum. And now I see you are the url kind of guy, placing lots of urls. Which is another flag in my mind. This is one of my most favorite forums, I just do not want to see it get taken over by marketing you see? I am sure you can understand that. But I am not at all wishing that our personal experiences and favorite brands not be discussed, that is not what I am saying at all. So now you see I hope you better understand where I am coming from as well. We both should now. ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)