CureZone   Log On   Join
Jumping to conclusions real fast.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
guploo Views: 2,963
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 662,528

Jumping to conclusions real fast.

How did I went a little over top, when you were the one to accuse me of something I haven't done?

Go back a few pages and start reading from iloveyoshi's message. It started out as a simple conversation, she/he asked about Nutiva and I told him/her what I thought of it. Few more joined in and we were having a discussion, when 7546 had to jump in and rule out all of us. After that it was a heated argument. Everywhere you seen me write about Nutiva, was because I was in an argument.

Another time I mentioned Nutiva, cuz this user said they ended up buying a refined product. THATS WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT, TO GUIDE OTHERS. I knew of something better and I told him/her.

You like to jump to conclusions and accuse, thats your choice. I come here to help and learn, not to waste my time explaining. You accused me of ...
"(In fact the only ones I remember not being related are the two I've read that you posted today)". What do you think, I come here with some planning, that today I am going to post a link of Nutiva and tomorow I wont, cuz Caitlin might think this, so I need to be careful and look good, etc etc. This is ridiculous.

Innocent, proven guilty, what not, sorry ma'am, but this is not the purpose of CZ.

You been a member for 2-1/2 years and you dont know how to check a user's records? All you had to do was type in 'guploo' in the search field and it will bring up all the forums I visit and 100s of messages I have posted.

Read my post to Johnny Vegas again. It's extremely motivating, but you don't cease to attack me of something I am not guilty of. What could be my interest in HIM becoming a distributor of EITHER of the oils I have mentioned? Why wouldn't I sell it myself?

Read all the messages I have posted on CZ and you will see the PORTION where my posts are informative. URL guy or whatever, thats my way of educating myself and showing others the way. Cant help it if ya don't like it. It's not a sin, it's not against the rules yet I get accused for posting URL's? Hilarious.
I can never be a URL guy, as I am a gal.
How can placing lot's of URL's can flag anything?
I have never heard of such a silly thing before.

I am more honest and open and unbiased than anyone you will ever meet. I dont know how does it matter if you like a business person here or not. I have no problem with coming ahead and saying, hey ! this is who I am. Whatever made you think I have the need to hide.

Accusations is not a freedom of speech.

I am off to candida, or peroxide, or dental or any other forum and done with this nagging.

cya

gup

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

How did I went a little over top, when you were the one to accuse me of something I haven't done?

Go back a few pages and start reading from iloveyoshi's message. It started out as a simple conversation, she asked about Nutiva and I told her what I thought of it. Few more joined in and we were discussing, when 7546 had to jump in and rule out all of us. After that it was a heated argument. Everywhere you seen me write about Nutiva, was because I was in an argument.

Another time I mentioned Nutiva, cuz this user said they ended up buying a refined product. THATS WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT, TO GUIDE OTHERS. I knew of something better and I told him/her.

You like to jump to conclusions and accuse, I really have no desire to cure it. I come here to help and learn, not to waste my time explaining. You accused me of ...
"(In fact the only ones I remember not being related are the two I've read that you posted today)". What do you think, I come here with some planning, that today I am going to post a link of Nutiva and tomorow I wont, cuz Caitlin might think this, so I need to be careful and look good, etc etc. This is ridiculous.

Innocent, proven guilty, what not, sorry ma'am, but this is not the purpose of CZ.

You been a member of 2-1/2 years and you dont know how to check a user's records? All you had to do was type in my name in the search field and it will bring up all the forums I visit and 100s of messages I have posted.

Read my post to Johnny Vegas again. It's extremely motivating, but you don't cease to attack me of something I am not guilty of. What could be my interest in HIM becoming a distributor of EITHER of the oils I have mentioned? Why wouldn't I sell it myself?

Read all the messages I have posted on CZ and you will see the PORTION where my posts are informative. URL guy or whatever, thats my way of educating myself and showing others the way. Cant help it if ya don't like it. It's not a sin, it's not against the rules yet I get accused for posting URL's? Hilarious.
I can never be a URL guy, as I am a gal.
How can placing lot's of URL's can flag anything?
I have never heard of such a silly thing before.

I am more honest and open and unbiased than anyone you will ever meet. I dont know how does it matter if you like a business person here or not. I have no problem with coming ahead and saying, hey ! this is who I am. Whatever made you think I have the need to hide.

Accusations is not a freedom of speech.

I am off to candida, or peroxide, or dental or any other forum and done with this nagging.

cya

gup

http://www.nutiva.com/products/10_coconut.php

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.114 sec, (3)