CureZone   Log On   Join
My Battle With Staph, MRSA

Aharleygyrl Views: 6,351
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 899,476

My Battle With Staph, MRSA

it was such a long process.  i took antibiotics, used calamine lotion, hydrogen peroxide, neosporin, stronger topical antibiotics, bandaids, scabies lotion 5 times, hyluronic acid, every lotion and medicated cream you can think of pretty-much, hot baths, epsom salts, etc....  some of the sores healed up in a few months to a year.  there were about 6 or so that took 3 years.  the key to it was getting out the poison.  staph locks a poison in the skin and i had to dig deep with needles and tweezers and do this continuously week after week, letting it heal in between and hoping i got the poison out.  eventually, i won.  eventually, there were sores left, but the soreness in them was the brutality i had to use and not the trapped poison that was cauing pain.  i can tell you that trying to get rid of this was truly the most painful experience of my life as far as actual physical pain.  from all the digging to get the poison out, you are later left with scars many layers deep with hard skin.  so, it take a year or more to get rid of those, using Retin-A.  my advice...do not ride city buses.  if you do, do not wear shorts and a tank top, try not to touch anything, stand, don't sit and take a bath when you get home.

Torrie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.100 sec, (1)