CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please, post how you healed!

wildallan Views: 5,477
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,037,716

Re: Please, post how you healed!

glad you overcame this stuff, man it sucks!

ive had what everything tells me are mrsa boils on my face and back of the neck for a couple months now. started out mild so i thought it was just a bad patch of stress related Acne but about two weeks ago after it started getting out of control I made the realization that the tenderness, frequency, and persistence was just not like anything i'd experienced before and couldnt be the same 'ole Acne im used to.

a little under a week ago i started on a tsp of tumeric 4 times a day and 7-8 grams of vitamin c, plus all sorts of other vitamins in normal doses. A, B-6, B-Complex, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium Picolonate, Niacin, E, Probiotics, and a naturway am/pm cleanse. Ive been dieting for the last month so all im eating is fresh fruits, vegs, chicken, eggs, yogart, beans, popcorn and nuts. no Sugar almost at all and no wheat or carbs really. (diets working awesome but now i have zits!!)

Overall things seem to be improving but my face got pretty bad so its all messed up with red marks, a few deep scabs from stuff i couldnt leave alone, and STILL one or two current ones that im constantly covering with tea tree oil.

so my question is, how long did it take you to heal once you started on your regimen? did the red marks lingere for a while or did they go away pretty quickly. also i dont know if i should use a face lotion or not because ive heard moisture is how this stuff thrives and spreads, but then your face needs moisture to heal so whats the right answer?! haha

thanks for any advice you can give me - ill pay you back in karma if this works

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)