CureZone   Log On   Join
My doctor just mentioned the term

Aharleygyrl Views: 6,008
Published: 17 years ago

My doctor just mentioned the term

i didn't know it had a name.  i was getting surgery the other day and i showed him my scars i am working on to get rid of.  and he mumbled MRSA.  i asked what?  then he said the long name.  i said not anymore.  i said it is scars.  and i reminded him that a few yrs ago i went to several different drs and none of them knew what it was.  i ended up diagnosing it myself.  i figured it was staph.  they treated me for scabies 5 times and that was harsh (that stuff is a neurotoxin like what hitler used in gas chambers).  they tried several medicines.  nothing worked.  i had to do a series of things i thought of myself.  it took me 3 yrs to get rid of it.  now i am using retin-A for the scars.  i got it from a city bus 5 yrs ago when i moved to san diego.  i stumbled across this forum by accident, thought i would post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.041 sec, (1)