CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SIBO

sunshine p Views: 24,499
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 893,783

Re: SIBO

According to this Doc i am so badly screwed up that its a bit too early to blast my insides with Oregano oil. i will take some, but to start with i must boost my immune system and clean out kidneys with some gentle hhhhhherbs......only then can i get heavy. Took some ginsing this morning and ....I FEEL GREAT! WOW...I LIKE THIS STUFF!Tongue out

Once my immune system is boosted, then can start going for oregano oil, peppermint oil and the like. Also not starting probiotics yet. The thing about the bacterial overgrowth, is that it should be regulated by normal stomach, gall bladder and pancreas function so i have to get them working so they can do their job. After 8 flushes i am only just now feeling some benefits from them.

I have so many Intolerances, to so many foods, i really feel low alot of the time. This has been constantly with me for a long time too. so it feels like the right thing to do; i.e boost immune system and remove all possible food intolerances for 1 or 2 weeks with a super restricted diet. i have not had a clear 2 day period for over 6 months, almost everyday something hurts.

weighed myself for first time in 4 months this morningCry....i have been avoiding it. i am 6 foot 1in. lost another 3 kg.....not good. I'm 57 kg. I'm all skin and boneFrown 

Luckily for me my glass is half full and however bad i feel now, is nothing as bad as used to feel 15 months ago. Cool I am mending slowly but surely, with a lot of two steps forward, 1 step back.

re "The Cure for all Diseases"....yes a real eye-opener...zappers? weird stuff man!....will have to get one and zap everything. LOL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)