CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotics

sunshine p Views: 24,467
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 893,542

Re: Probiotics

Hi Aslanlight.

This probiotics is all new to me, so thanks very much. From what i have learned today its also important that its alive when u buy the product. A lot of the cheap, mass market stuff is dead-on-arrival.

This Doc has recommended "megaflora" which he might recommend i take, depending how i go with the special diet he has given me. (i will check-out the Mivitality product plzchuckle recommended too) I thought i was on a difficult diet already....now i will have 5 days on only : lamb, trout, pears, honeydew melon, buckwheat, rice, green beans, avocado, pumkin. Then 2 weeks "allergo - rotation" diet which means only eating the same food only once every 4-5 days...thats gonna be interesting in the office!

He said no need for antibiotics meCool, only in special cases, as a last resort does he give them. I'm bad, but not a last resort yet. He said my glucose bacterial overgrowth reading of 93 ppm was ultra high and he only gets 1-2 people like me per year, i almost felt special for about 2 seconds!

He has given me some Ginsing to boost my immune system, and some cynara as my kidneys need a kick start, otherwise to stick the diet.

Sunshine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.229 sec, (1)