CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotics

sunshine p Views: 24,745
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 893,607

Re: Probiotics

Don't worry, u are not going mad, i posted this on a couple of boards because SIBO is not listen anywhere else, but its most related to candida. Laughing 

The symptoms of SIBO include: (and I have all of the below plus lots of intolerances)

A small number of patients with SIBO have chronic constipation rather than diarrhea. When the overgrowth is severe and prolonged, the bacteria may interfere with the digestion and/or absorption of food and deficiencies of vitamins and minerals may develop. Weight loss also may occur. Patients with SIBO sometimes also report symptoms that are unrelated to the gastrointestinal tract, symptoms such as body aches or fatigue. The symptoms of SIBO tend to be chronic. A typical patient with SIBO can experience symptoms that fluctuate in intensity over months, years, or even decades before the diagnosis is made.

yes, it is a battle, but i seem to have finally turned a corner now and am on the mend slowly.

May the Force be with youCool

Sunshine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.176 sec, (1)