CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Moderator Issues

Views: 2,715
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 892,635

Re: Moderator Issues

I think it's excellent that you are finding things to be satisfactory. For the most part, I am, as well - Curezone.com was a Godsend for me. And, I agree that there are many other events occurring across the World that are far more dire than Moderator issues.

But, I would like to reiterate: when someone in power and/or authority oversteps their boundaries and contacts someone in an unsolicited/uninvited email in an effort to incite an online popularity war, someone needs to take control - that choice in behavior by a Moderator has damaged my trust and I didn't ask for it, nor do I appreciate it. When Moderators start naming other Moderators, it's another indication that someone has serious issues of control and, therefore, should not be allowed to Moderate anything.

Excusing the behaviors of Moderators and/or members because "not many people took him up on it" when a call for Moderator volunteers went out is unacceptable and inappropriate. Perhaps, the Webmaster could contact members that he feels might make more stable Moderators, himself, and simply ask. The worst that could happen would be for them to decline.

And, the Moderator abuse isn't only happening in one Forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)