CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Plastic John E. Water on Ebay!

raw4life Views: 14,982
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 826,963

Re: Plastic John E. Water on Ebay!

Hi!

I am looking for a countertop portable water purification system. I have decided on a distiller and am interested in energized or oxigenated water to complement our healthy eating habits. We have no health insurance and are very interested in staying healthy 'til we are ready to "pass on" peacefully in our sleep. I had sort of decided on the Rain Crystal distiller ($800) which uses all pyrex tubing with escape valves for distilling the water and was looking into drops or something to add to the distilled water when my attention was brought to John E.'s machine. I am sort of put off by all the bold caps with exclamation points on the website and could not find anything about a guarentee on the web site. However, I'm still curious as to if it might make superior water to a plain distiller.

I was wondering if your machine is more than a distiller and if so how it works.

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)