CureZone   Log On   Join
Plastic John E. Water on Ebay!

drov Views: 16,800
Published: 17 years ago

Plastic John E. Water on Ebay!

Wow, after all those years of John E. yelling at me to never store his special water in plastic, I can only guess that he must be turning over in his living earthly grave witnessing those eager entrepre-no-nothings selling -who knows how it was processed electron water on EBay- in PLASTIC. Things have changed since the late 80's. Oh yes, the machine has been that long and longer if you look into it. Has anyone seen that literature that was handed out back then? Well it's strikingly similar to the literature sent out with the "new" and "improved" Electon 3, 4, 5, well, I'll let you do the math.

One day many years ago, I had a conversation with someone who was interested in John E. water and how the machine worked. I shared what I knew and even sent a photo of some projects I was working on related to the energized water and guess what? My statements were transcribed and my photo's appeared on that person's website in order to help sell Ellis' water machine! I quickly put a stop to that. So instead of new studies, or testimonials outside of the interest of the sale of the Ellis machine or its water, there was nothing new or credible. Look up anyone selling the machine and the water and you will see all of the claims I have in print from more then a decade ago - back when the John E. machine cost $500! Google Herman Meinke and you will read about his 15 or 16 foot high corn that he grew using the Ellis water. People using these statements are simply copying literature that was circulated with Ellis' early machines. To top it off, I have SPOKEN to Herman Meinke who has been an alchemist for many many years - developing super crops long before Ellis water.

I'm telling you this because I'm tired of people being sold hype. I bought the original Ellis machine because my town was being polluted and I decided to buy a distiller. I saw an ad in a magazine for an earlier Ellis machine and it was within my budget so I bought it. I wont drink any other water - if I can help it - because there is something wonderful about it. Over the years, I feel GREED has crept in because the original machine has undergone a SMALL adjustment. Ozone has been added. The price has jumped from 500 dollars to 1700 dollars to "the best model" $2800. That's insane. It wouldn't be insane if the $500 model was still available. What if a customer didn't feel he or she needed all those "extra" electrons - which no one has proven are produced by the newer machine.

I've recently challanged a seller of Ellis' water (ebay) and was told by this seller that I had "my facts wrong." Oh really? I have a stamped envelope from John E. at his business Crystal Clear, Westbrookville NY, that shows a date far before you ever even heard of John E.. I also have the literature from the 80's that matches your copied literature which you use to sell the product that is almost five times the original price. If Ellis cared about the health of people - which he told me he did many years ago - he would still offer the "lower model" of his water machine - which he called the Water Wizard.

I dont sell the machine, but if you happen to be in New Jersey, I would gladly give you a gallon FREE. If anyone wont offer you a sample - they're scamming you.

I am open to discuss this product without bias - in a civil manner

email me at:

drov@mail.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (2)