Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
drov Views: 15,387
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 826,976

Re: Plastic John E. Water on Ebay!

Hi, finallyfaith,

I saw your post while I was checking to see if my post posted! ha ha

Anyway, thanks for responding. My post is in no way a lash-out against anyone selling his machine or the water. It's more of a frustration at the greed. It is also a frustration with people who I have been in contact with who take it personally when I question Ellis' claims as well as the price increase. To answer your question: yes: plant root growth is pronounced. I am currently growing a jade plant on my windowsill for about 3 months in nothing but the water produced by the Ellis machine. I have added no nutrients. I have not done a side by side experiment, but the water is still crystal clear and the jade is thriving. I also have had aquariums which had their filters turned off for months with no algae growth or smell of any kind. I also have grown an 11 inch ice spike from this water which still amazes most to this day. I cant explain that one but I have photos!

Meinke was / is an alchemist. He is in the Detroit suburb area and is into weather modification. He came up with a super water once while he was cleaning up gold in his lab which he felt could possibly clean up large areas of polluted water. This water wasn't suitable for drinking purposes however. His early supercrops were done by cheating, (miracle grow, rapid grow etc) and then he learned that this poisoned the soil because the next year his crops turned to mush. (much like when you go to the store and say to yourself "this eggplant is tasteless - it just seems to have rotted in the fridge). Meinke cleaned up his garden soil and no longer used chemicals and through the years employed orgone accumulators which modern Science has yet to recognize. He utilized Earth's natural energy and grew wonderful, mineral rich vegetables. He has a nice place called Tree House for Earth's Children in Michegan.

If you'd like to know anything else about the machine or my post, please let me know. I wish the original machine was still available to all because the water is wonderfull.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)