CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Restless Legs- Please Help!

lusty22 Views: 11,194
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 875,668

Re: Restless Legs- Please Help!

how refreshing planlover that you realize that all these cleanses, etc are really not the answer some of the time. When someone is sooo down and in crisis with AF it weakens the body furthur i have found. I have been in such a place, and tried all sorts of cleanes recommended to me on this very forum 2 years ago this month. they made me worse. Especially the one with lemon juice and molasses, I almost died. I was severely hypoglycemic and it almost killed me. I was already having loose stool up to 10 times a day, and cleansing myself worsened my condition, so to the person with restless legs, I agree. I had RLS badly and magnesium did not help me. I finally had to take klonipin to get thru just so I could sleep. It had been weeks with NO sleep and the adrenals can't heal without proper rest. that is the main thing, among a perfect diet. I was sick all the time and could not eat, so i drank alot of chicken broth and soups with no gluten. I am allergic to gluten and corn which was also making my symptoms worse. You may want to look into that. i had no idea. once i gave those up i began to improve. I agree about saliva test, I have had 2. i am also sensitive to supplements, so you may want to cut down on what you're taking. supplemets were just being thrown at me, but most did not help. I actually had to quit each for a period of time to see what the buggers were. Most gave me panic. i could not take magnesium in any form. Also my multi was bad. I ended up taking kelp for iodine(thyroid) and glandulars which have never bothered me as long as they have nothing added. chinese herbs killed me, too stimulating. i also take 5'htp and a good vitmain b complex, thats it and these things help. i saved alot of money but going off things that made me worse. my body was so sensitive that i had to think about EVERYTHING i put into it. Even a piece of sugarless gum set me off. Leslie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)