CureZone   Log On   Join
Restless Legs- Please Help!

Views: 12,085
Published: 17 years ago

Restless Legs- Please Help!

I've been dealing with adrenal fatigue for many years but just recently it seems I've take a turn for the worse. My appetite has decreased to almost nothing and my sleep has gone from "unrefreshing" to hours and hours and days and days of insomnia. And I still have all my "old" adrenal fatigue symptoms.

Even with all that going on, the thing that is bothering me the most is Restless Legs. It's only been going on for a couple of weeks but it's driving me out of my mind! And of course it makes it MUCH harder to sleep... the LAST thing I need.

I had NO idea what was causing it, but did some looking on the net and found that they've established a pretty solid link between CFS, Fibro, (two diseases which amost certainly have an adrenal component), Adrenal Fatigue itself and Restless Leg Syndrome.

Can anyone relate???? Has anyone experienced the same thing? Did you discover anything that helped?

I know that only real "cure" (if this is related to adrenal fatigue) is to re-strengthen my adrenals. But that is easier said than done when I can't get any decent sleep or any nutritious food (I panic whenever I eat almost ANYTHING)!

Any help or ideas or just a "yeah, I had restless legs and they went away when my adrenals got stronger" would be GREATLY appreciated. It's scary to have tried to get better for so many years and instead get MORE symptoms instead of getting better!

Thank you so much.

I wish you all the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)